Web page ownership
Owner: Oñatiko Udala
Address: Foruen Enparantza, 1
Telephone: 943 78 04 11
CIF: P 2006300D
A cookie is a small file downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize users.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity:
- First party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device managed by the site from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the site, but rather by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: cookies designed to gather and store information during a user’s browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: cookies set in the terminal storing data available to be accessed and treated during a period of time defined by responsible of the cookie.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services thereon. For example controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: cookies that allow the user access the website with some predetermined general characteristics or characteristics set by the user, such as language, browser used to access the service, selected design of contents, geographical location of terminal and regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytic cookies: cookies that enable those responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of users in websites. The data gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile for users of websites in order to improve the service in function of the data of use.
- Advertising cookies: cookies that allow an effective management of advertising space that have been included on a website or application from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: cookies that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included on a website or application from which the service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioural information obtained through observation, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
Cookies used on our website
- wp-settings-time-, wp-settings-: these cookies are used by WordPress to personalize the User Interface. The duration is 1 year.
- wordpress_logged_in_: after the login, WordPress activates the wordpress_logged_in_ cookie, whose function is to indicate when and who you are, being used by the WordPress interface. The duration is per session.
- _ga: This cookie is used to distinguish users. It is a persistent type cookie and has an expiration period of two years.
- _gid: Google Analytics also uses this cookie to distinguish users. It lasts 24 hours.
These cookies are used to collect information about how our visitors use these web pages. All information is collected anonymously and may include data such as the browser being used, number of page views. This information helps us improve this website and your experience when visiting us.
For more information about this type of cookies, you can consult the following links: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/ y https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Please note you can set your browser to refuse or accept cookies, or set the browser to delete cookies automatically once the browser, computer or device is closed.
The cookie setting in major browsers is performed as follows:
- Google Chrome > Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies.
- Firefox > Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings.
- Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
- Safari > Preferences > Privacy.
Please note that if you share website content with contacts through social networks like Facebook and Twitter, you may receive cookies from those websites. We cannot control the settings of third party cookies, so we suggest you check the websites of those third parties to obtain more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Changes or updates to our cookie policies